Designer Engagement rings featuring diamonds are truly dazzling and significant way to cement your relationship. Diamonds are especially significant as they symbolize eternal love and fidelity. Diamond rings are thus a traditional and popular way of announcing the status of your relationship, that of getting ready to be hitched.
The most priceless are diamond engagement rings also featuring emeralds. Emerald diamond engagement rings are sold by Khanna Jewels. KJ showcases an exclusive collection of emerald diamond engagement rings and checks the emerald ring price online in India.
A 2 carat emerald diamond engagement ring may be set in yellow or white gold. The design of the ring may consist of a single emerald surrounded by small diamonds. Diamonds may be of different cuts like round cut, pear cut, oval cut, princess cut and emerald cut.Emerald cut diamond engagement rings are also a favourites with women. So also, emerald shaped diamond engagement rings.
Emerald and diamond engagement rings from Khanna Jewels are the perfect choice because of the following reasons:
· Wearing these to social outings and the office may help you flaunt your newly engaged status and the forthcoming wedding bells. You can buy two pieces of diamond emerald rings: one small and the other big sized. The small one can be worn everyday even with the casual dress while large one suit night parties and soirees.
· You can shop together for the engagement ring. If you are a mutually devoted couple, you may want to shop together for the special ring. You can select the emerald diamond ring from Khanna jewels at your leisure, in the comfort of your home.
· KJ features a wide choice of designs. Emerald diamond rings comprise of traditional and classy as well as modern and trendy designs. Rings help you look chic and elegant.
· Khanna Jewels features matchless prices and peerless quality. Prices charged by KJC are some of the lowest in the market.
The value of diamonds on engagement rings for women depend on the 4 C’s: Cut, Clarity, Colour and Carat. Cut depends on the artistry of craftsmen which determine how the facets of the diamond interact with light. Diamonds are available in a variety of cuts:
· Pear cut: It is shaped like a tear drop and features 58 facets that makes them brilliant and sparkling.
· Oval cut: Primary cut reflecting eternal appeal
· Princess cut: Square shape
· Round cut: Most popular and has maximum clarity and best colour.
· Marquise cut: Origin form French royalty and boat shaped
· Heart shaped: A vital symbol of love but is difficult to create
· Cushion cut: Rectangular and in shape of pillow.
Clarity is determined by presence of inclusions (internal features) and blemishes (external features). The best diamonds have least inclusions and blemishes.
Carat is the physical weight of the diamond. The bigger the carat, the more valuable is the diamond. Colour of diamonds is also a determining factor. Colours range from white to yellow to black. White or colourless is the traditional favourite.
Khannajewels.com sources diamonds and precious stones from the finest manufacturing hubs in the world. Jewellery is created in KJ is own factories. This is then sold directly to customers by online means bypassing middle men like show rooms. Savings of showroom costs are transformed into low prices charged by the company and also we have emerald ring designs in gold.