Not just the ladies, but men too love owning some pieces of precious stones and diamond gold jewellery . Make a fashion statement with these cool diamond stud earrings for men. From sportsmen to Bollywood stars, all of them have been seen sporting this diamond stud style. This trend goes well with casual, informal, Indian and sporty attires. Buy men's jewellery online.
Buy the 14K yellow gold men`s single stud certified earrings and round shape diamond 14K yellow gold men’s single stud earrings at Khanna Jewels. So be the talk of the town with these stylish and fashionable studs. If you did not know it yet, studs can be made on order for solitaire diamond too. It is there in every price range and different base materials like yellow, white gold and others. Dignify your power with this symbol of strength.
If you are in a fix on how to pair up the studs then read on. If you are going traditional then studs look great with Indian kurtas and sherwanis. A little beard would add more charm to the ensemble. Usually, Punjabi men enjoy sporting this kind of style and they do pull it off well. Do not wear studs with formal clothes as it could look less professional at work. For other casual and day to day attires, you can wear a small sized stud.
Diamond Bracelet for Men
Since men do not experiment with jewels a lot, it is essential for you to know how to wear it well if this is your first time. So while buying a stud, keep these things in mind…
· Be brave to get a piercing and do not worry about what people will think about it. If it is something you want to experiment with then go ahead with it. If not, then clip on studs are available too.
· Select your base material. Gold and yellow gold is the most popular base material that is used but you can take white gold and silver too. It is your choice.
· If you are going to play around with your style to a different level, then gemstones studs look great too. But then again, going to basic and simple way is any day better and a safer bet.
Diamond tie pin for men’s
· Selecting the size is a must. If you think a huge stud would be something you could pull off then definitely buy it. If confused then a small size one is a saviour.
· Pair it well with your clothes; like we said earlier, wearing it to your workplace or office could be a bad idea. Even, if you pair it with casuals, do not wear it with half and baggie pants or any sports outfit. It doesn’t match well.
While you are buying at Khanna Jewels., know that you are safe and the products are certified. The low rates and great service is the motto at Khanna jewels.